of the new book by Vladimir Rombakh, "Non-Invasive Monitoring Of Atomic Reactions And Its Applications".
1. The book presents experimentally discovered and described previously unknown region of electromagnetic radiation with energy of 50-100 keV that accompanies atomic reactions in substance. It has been established that such radiation, named “Y-Radiation” or “Y-Rays” has a high penetrating ability, exceeding the penetrating ability of X-rays in a million times. The use of this effect, called Self-Emission Transparency, is proposed in a method of monitoring materials, structures, devices and equipment for detecting zones of formation of nano-defects, micro cracks and predecessors of structural failure. The use of method was demonstrated in experiment of monitoring defects of the rail track during a locomotive movement at a distance of one mile from it.
2. The 537 photographs provided in this chapter are used as a necessary and sufficient condition to refute all theories of strength and fracture that do not take into account the energy of electromagnetic radiation.
3. The proof that destruction of a solid is caused by atomic reactions,
when the influence of nuclear reactions can be neglected, is the main conclusion that follows from this experimental study.
4. It was experimentally established that the growth of plant cells, the nucleation of living organism and the functioning of its cells, due to atomic reactions, are accompanied by Y-radiation.
5. The demonstration of Y-radiation in 121 photographs from the brain, chest, including the heart, spine, lower back, human knee and hip joints, insect nucleation, and the growth of strawberry and pine roots are described in the second chapter.
6. A theoretical justification of the observed phenomenon is given and the law of destruction is formulated.
7. The use of Self-Emission Transparency to prevent man-made disasters and early prediction of earthquakes and tsunamis is described in the patent application.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder