1. Areas of research: Physical optics, technology of complex compounds synthesis, growth of single crystals, and the use of scientific discoveries in the art.
2. Scientific achievements: Total publication 160, including: books-2 scientific and technical reports on the implementation of the USSR Government program- 11, invention certificate-3.
3. Founder of two research laboratories: “Optical spectroscopy” (1957) and “New materials for acousto-electronics” (1984) were created by me in the self-financing conditions. Both laboratories were intended for the implementation scientific discoveries to industry. Results of twenty-three studies were introduced in industry, including:
· The method of evaluating the wear of internal combustion engines cylinders and the device.
· The device for automatic quality control lamella tape of alkaline accumulators in the precession of manufacture.
· The method of assessing the quality of anode paste alkaline batteries.
· The device to stop the operation of the loom when the thread breakage.
· Industry Standard of whiteness.
· The device for the application service information on the film and photographic materials.
· The method of synthesis piezo materials containing thallium. Synthesis of compounds , B=V, Nb, Ta; C=S, Se, Te; B) Crystal growth; C) Creating intermediate frequency filter; D) It was found that is a superconductor at Tc = 3 K; E)
· The method of growing single crystals Tl3VS4 (First obtained in our laboratory. The effect of switching and memory was described in a paper published in 1972. This work was used as a prototype of US Patent 3,991,330 on April 23, 1974).
· Explosion-safety industrial technology for solid-phase synthesis of complex compounds containing a toxic component.
· The method of growing industrial single crystals of Tl3VS4 (USSR patent number 991,764, on April 23, 1981)
· Method for determining optimal sections of Tl3VS4 single crystals for delay lines.
· The sensor for determining the frequency of the microwave signal on the basis of thallium compounds.
· X-ray sensor based on the Tl-Ta-Te system.
Technical and scientific proof of the possibility to preventing man-made disasters are shown in my works, some of which are attached
Total publication 48, books-4
1. EXPERIMENTAL AND THEORETICAL JUSTIFICATION THE POSSIBILITY TO PREVENTING MAN-MADE DISASTERS (2019)
2. Two interpretations of Maxwell's solid MECHANICS (2017)
3. Introduction to the physics of destruction (2014)
4. Atom parameters and metal properties (2008)
5. Potential energy of destruction and the method of its assessment
6. The Source of destruction energy: experimental detection and assessment
7. the price of two mathematical eqations
8. Reliability and durability of structures and devices
US Patent application
10. NON-INVASIVE MONITORING OF ATOMIC REACTIONS FOR DETECTING STRUCTURAL FAILURES” (Patent pending USPTO 16/418,257)
Articles in Russian
1. Rail catastrophic deformations
2. Foundations of nanotechnology
3. Catastrophic fatigue: signs and detecting
4. Why Volgograd bridge did not collapse and how to avoid disaster
5. Evaluation of residual life of the fuselage
6. Physical foundations of materials science
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder